An anniversary is a day which signifies the completion of a certain number of years after an occasion such as a birth, a wedding etc. Thus anniversaries are really special for everyone and usually are accompanied with celebration and greetings.
A funny anniversary message is a kind of a message which is used by a person to wish another on the occasion of an anniversary and that too in a funny manner. These messages must be light hearted and should also at the same time wish the recipient for the occasion. A few samples of funny anniversary messages have been provided below and can be used for reference.
Sample Funny Anniversary Messages
- It is that day of the year when a husband cries over spilled milk whereas wives wonder whether the milk should have spilled at all or not. It is your 2nd anniversary and I am surprised that both of you have made it! Happy Anniversary dear friends and here’s wishing you many more years of togetherness.
[notice noticeType=”approved” ]Your wedding anniversary reminds of me the eventful day when you decided to be life partners. Well, back then I didn’t imagine you guys making it even one month into married life but you have surprised me by doing so. Jokes aside, wishing you a lovely anniversary and a great life ahead.[/notice]
- Here’s to another 10 years of fighting, arguing and sleeping on the couch. Happy anniversary dear wife. Hope I have been decent enough with you over these years.
- I know I am a difficult wife to deal with but you have done a great job at handling my temper and my fiery side. Our love and hate relationship is surely one of the best on the planet and I am lucky to be living with you. Happy anniversary dear hubby.
[blockquote]Today is the anniversary of the day when you and I first met. I am wondering whether I should be happy or curse myself for going to that party 4 years ago? Haha, just kidding. Happy anniversary sweetheart.[/blockquote]
- Here’s wishing the most argumentative and unique couple that I have ever come across a great anniversary and many more years of arguments, fights and then patch ups!
- I raise a toast to you guys as I am proud of you for coming so far. You must be given an award for completing 12 years of marital life. What is the secret?