An answering machine message reflects our personality as well as our intelligence. We can keep them plain and ordinary or we can make them as creative and innovative as we can without being offensive. Hence cool answering machine messages must be formulated carefully as they affect the caller’s impression of us.
Sample Cool Answering Machine Messages
- Hello, this is John’s residence. Please leave a message on the answering machine. If I like your message I will call you, otherwise, you can start working on your communication skills. [highlight highlightColor=”highlight-lightblue” ]Thanks for calling.[/highlight]
- Hello, this is Monica’s home. [blockquote]I have not paid this month’s bills so if you are not the electricity board or the income tax department; feel free to record your message after this beep. I will call you.[/blockquote]
- [highlight highlightColor=”highlight-lightblue” ]Good morning[/highlight], this is Susie you have called. I am pretending to be unavailable to avoid some people. If I do not return your call, you may be assured it is you. Bye!
- Hello, this is Mark’s answering machine. Now you speak.
- Hello, you have reached Lila’s residence. I am her beeping alter ego so you can talk to me instead.
- Hello, you have reached Abraham and Brian’s residence. Please leave your message on the machine and chances are that we will ignore it. Thank you for calling us and we hope to hear from you soon. [highlight highlightColor=”highlight-lightblue” ]Have a good day![/highlight]
- Hello, this is Jennifer pretending to be her answering machine. Please leave your name, contact details and message after I beep. I hope to call you soon.