Good morning answering machine messages are those messages which are framed or written in order to be fed into an answering machine.
These messages are used to wish callers a good morning in the case where the receiver of the call is not able to pick the call. Good morning answering machine messages must be crisp and concise in nature.
Given below are a few samples of good morning answering machine messages which can be looked into for reference.
Sample Good Morning Answering Machine Messages:
- [blockquote]Hey, good morning. Sorry I’m not able to take the call. Please leave me your name and number and I shall get back to you as soon as possible.[/blockquote]
- Hey, this is Sarah. [blockquote]Wishing you a great morning and sorry for not being able to pick you call. Leave me you name and I shall try to call you back.[/blockquote]
- [highlight highlightColor=”highlight-lightblue” ]A very good morning to you[/highlight]. Please leave me your number and I shall call you when I get this message.
- Hi, wishing you a [highlight highlightColor=”highlight-lightblue” ]good morning. [/highlight]Leave me your message and I will try to call you when I get free.
- [blockquote]Sorry, I’m busy right now. Will call you back when I get your message. By the way, I very good morning to you.[/blockquote]