Answering machines have messages recorded to greet anybody who might call that number. It is customary to be polite and friendly to the person on the other end so it is necessary to record polite answering machine messages.
Sample Polite Answering Machine Messages
- Thank you for calling Fortune Group of Industries. We appreciate your time and consideration in our services. Currently, we are in the process of updating our internal systems. We request you to kindly call us after some time. [highlight highlightColor="highlight-orange" ]Thank you![/highlight]
- [blockquote]You have successfully reached Joy helpline number. Our engineers are busy attending other customers on line. We request you to kindly stay on line while we transfer your call to our executive.[/blockquote]
- [blockquote]The person you are trying to call is busy attending a business meeting. You may call after some time or leave your message after the beep. You are requested to kindly quote your name and phone number. Thank you.[/blockquote]
- Hey, welcome to Johnson and Johnson helpline number. We thank you for your interest and consideration in our products and services. [highlight highlightColor="highlight-lightblue" ]Please wait while we transfer your call to our senior executive.[/highlight]
- At the sound of a beep, you may leave your message. John is busy attending a business meeting. You will be contacted soon. [highlight highlightColor="highlight-orange" ]Thanks for calling.[/highlight]
- Hello, you have successfully reached the answering machine of George’s residence. We are not at our home. Please leave your messages after the beep, you will be contacted soon.
- Hello, you have reached the answering machine of the Hamilton Residence. We are not at home right now. Please leave your message and number so that we can get back to you as soon as possible.
- This is J. F. Kennedy’s office. I am afraid there is no one at the office to attend your call, so please leave your name, number and message. I will call you back at the earliest.
- [blockquote]Hi, this is Ginny and George’s home. Unfortunately, none of us are available to talk to you right now. Please do not mind and leave your message, name and number. One of us will call you and talk to you the moment we have received this.[/blockquote]
- Hello there, if you are listening to this that means there is nobody at the office of Mr. A. K. Damon to attend the call. Please, leave your name, number and message with use and we will find someone to talk to you.
- Hi dear, you tried to call me. But I am not available to answer this call so you will have to leave your message at the beep. When I get this, I will surely call you back, rest assured and that would be as early as possible.