Answering machine messages are heard when a caller or a user is trying to contact the person on the other side, but he is not available.
Proper answering machine messages are such messages that are framed properly and are heard at the appropriate time. Such messages are pre recorded and are designed suitably.
Sample Proper Answering Machine Messages
- Hello! You have reached Walt Times Service. Our assistants are busy with some technical issues. Please leave your messages after the beep. We promise to revert back to you.
- [blockquote]Your call is important to us. Our servers our down. We will get back to you shortly.[/blockquote]
- [highlight highlightColor=”highlight-orange” ]Do not hang up[/highlight]; we are trying to forward your queries to our technical department.
- The information provided by you is incorrect. Kindly enter the valid information.
- [highlight highlightColor=”highlight-orange” ]I can’t answer your phone call right now[/highlight]. Kindly drop me a messages after the beep with your name and phone number. You will be contacted soon.
- [blockquote]Thank you for considering us. We are right now at busy updating our servers. We will get back to you shortly.[/blockquote]
- [blockquote]The person you are trying to reach is busy on another call. You can leave your message after the beep.[/blockquote]