Answering machine messages are the messages that greet a person who is trying to contact the desired person when he is not available.
Simple answering machine messages are such messages that are framed simple and precise. These messages are suitable to provide information about the recipient and are straightforward and easy.
Sample Simple Answering Machine Messages
- Your transactions are being processed. [highlight highlightColor=”highlight-lightblue” ]Kindly hold the line.[/highlight]
- You have reached our customer’s helpline number. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Our assistant will communicate with you in a short while.
- Thank you for calling us. Your request in under process.
- I am currently unable to take your call. Please leave your message after the single tone giving details about your phone number, name and designation. I will call you back surely.
- You are in our waiting list. Kindly hold or try again later.
- We consider that your call is important to us. Kindly stay on line or call again later.
- [blockquote]Our assistants are busy serving other customers. Please call again later.[/blockquote]
- We value your call. [highlight highlightColor=”highlight-lightblue” ]Please stay on line.[/highlight]
- Your records have been registered. Please call us back after one hour to know the proceedings.