Thanksgiving inspires a flurry of new and unique answering machine messages. They should not only convey holiday cheer, but must also be joyous and warm. Such thanksgiving answering machine messages are uplifting and can truly brighten up someone’s day.
Sample Thanksgiving Answering Machine Messages
- [blockquote]Hello, Happy Thanksgiving! I am sorry I am not in at the moment, but you can leave a message after the beep.[/blockquote] May the holiday joy be with you!
- Hello, you have reached the residence of [name]. [blockquote]We are sorry but we are not in town. Kindly leave your name and message following the directions of the machine. [/blockquote]We hope you have had a wonderful Thanksgiving and promise to get back to you soon.
- [blockquote]Hey this is [name]. I tried calling you yesterday but could not get through. I just want to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving. [/blockquote]May the season bring lots of happiness for you and may you have a lot to give [highlight highlightColor=”highlight-orange” ]thanks for.[/highlight]
- Hello. You have reached the office of [name]. We are unable to attend your call at present but we promise to get back to you if you would kindly leave your name and contact details on record. We also wish you a [highlight highlightColor=”highlight-orange” ]Happy Thanksgiving [/highlight]and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
- [blockquote]Hey this is [name]. I am sorry I could not make it to your Thanksgiving dinner yesterday. I pray that you receive all the happiness in the world.[/blockquote] [highlight highlightColor=”highlight-orange” ]I wanted to apologize personally[/highlight] but your line seems busy so I am leaving a message.