Work answering machine messages are the messages that convey to the caller or the guest that the person whom he wants to communicate or attend is at work.
Such messages are useful to inform the caller or the user that the person on the other side is busy in his occupation and may be contacted after the work hours.
Sample Work Answering Machine Messages
- Hi! [highlight highlightColor=”highlight-lightblue” ]I am not available to attend calls right now[/highlight]. I am busy with some urgent works. Please call again later.
- Dear caller, you have reached Charles residency answering machine. He is occupied with his works. Please leave your message after the beep. You will be contacted soon.
- Hi! I am at my work. [highlight highlightColor=”highlight-lightblue” ]Please call again later.[/highlight]
- [blockquote]Hello! The person you are trying to contact is busy with his work. You can leave a voicemail or a message after the beep. Mention your name and phone number along. Thanks![/blockquote]
- [highlight highlightColor=”highlight-lightblue” ]I will call you[/highlight] after I am over with my work. Thanks.
- Please call me after 9:00PM. I am at my work.
- Do not disturb till 8:00 PM. I am occupied in an urgent work.
- [highlight highlightColor=”highlight-lightblue” ]I can’t attend phone calls right now. Stuck with an important work.[/highlight]