Appreciation messages to donor are the messages that are sent to a particular contributor or a benefactor who has donated something for a worthy cause.
Such messages reflect sender’s gratitude towards the reader for donating a particular thing and appreciate him for the same. These messages are also sent to encourage the donors for their contribution.
Sample Appreciation Messages to Donor
- Thanks a lot for your charitable donation of $400. We really appreciate your kind sympathies and love for our charitable trust.
- [blockquote]Your blood donation for the cancer patients would be deeply appreciated by all the members of the blood bank team.[/blockquote] You have really done a great job.
- [blockquote]Your commitment in donating blood to the cancer patients is deeply appreciated by all of us. Thanks a lot for such a great help.[/blockquote]
- [blockquote]I would like to thank you for your donation of $1000 for our charitable trust. You must be familiar with our social services and helps. We really appreciate your feelings and sympathies for the major cause. [/blockquote]Thanks a lot donor!
- We appreciate you for your generosity and kindness for donating your blood. It was of a great need and would solve a great purpose to our patients. Thanks.