Motivation, recognition and reward are needed by all employees. Word of thankfulness and gratitude helps building positive employee morale in employees.
To retain this morale one must give appreciation messages to employees from time to time. The results of enthusiasm and the ability to motivate your employees help increasing profitability and productivity.
Sample Appreciation Messages to Employees
- We would like to extent a note of appreciation, for it is the hard work and effort that you put into this project that we have been able to achieve the goal. Thank you for all of your hard work and dedication.
- [blockquote]Dear employee this is to let you know that we really appreciate all the effort that you are putting in for the completion of the presentation. It is really great to have such employees who make our goals their own and work for towards them. We appreciate you.[/blockquote]
- [blockquote]Dear employee you have been the heart and soul behind the completion of this presentation. It was one of the best presentations I have seen and was perfect to the core. I really appreciate all the work that you put into it, it was great.[/blockquote]
- It is my pleasure to inform you that as a token of appreciation the management has decided to award you with a bonus. All the hours that you clocked in working here for the completion of our goals are noticed and duly appreciated.
- [blockquote]This is for the employee of the month, it is great to be in the presence of such individual who take their work so seriously. [/blockquote][highlight highlightColor=”highlight-lightblue” ]We appreciate you.[/highlight]
- I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your efforts and hard work.
- We know how much work goes behind building a masterpiece. It wouldn’t have been a masterpiece if it weren’t for your sincere effort and hard work.
- [blockquote]Your determination and dedication has contributed to the success that we see before us.[/blockquote]
- An achievement starts with an idea and you have given the momentum to the idea.
- [blockquote]Thank you for keeping faith in this organization and helping us achieve our common goal.[/blockquote]
- We want to thank you for believing our objective and working your level best to reach that aim.
- Please take a moment and pat yourself at the back for the excellent work that you all have committed together.
- [blockquote]It evident that if the employees, coworkers and employers work together everyone gets benefitted and the quality of the work improves. Keep up the good work.[/blockquote]
- To be a champion you need someone to believe your goal or achievement, so thank you for considering us.
- Your spirit to win and your power to excel has made this organization worthy enough. There is probably no other way to thank you other than saying that we are sincerely grateful.