Corporate appreciation messages are those messages which are sent to the people in the corporate world in order to appreciate them for their hard work, any task or an event.
These types of messages are written professionally and they help to boost the morale of the recipient. Corporate appreciation messages can be sent through an email, letter or a card.
Sample Corporate Appreciation Messages
- Dear Tom, your hard work has paid off as we have achieved our yearly sales target… Keep it up…
- [blockquote]I, on behalf of all the employees in ABC limited would wish to congratulate Mr. Harry for his great work in the yearly Corporate Summit… Keep up the good work and we all are proud of you…[/blockquote]
- Mr. Robert participated in the Annual Corporate League and was awarded the first position. We all congratulate him and appreciate him for his efforts and good work.
- Mr. Jack from the Sales Team has been selected as the “New Generation Leader” from “International Awards, 2011” and on his achievement I congratulate him on behalf of all the members in the organisation.
- [blockquote]I congratulate Ms. Julie for getting promoted to the position of Marketing Head… It is all because of her work and sincerity that she has achieved this height… Congratulation and best of luck for your future…[/blockquote]