Funeral appreciation messages are those messages which are sent to those people who attended the funeral and helped the grieved person in some or the other way.
These types of messages must be written very carefully as at one hand it is a moment of sorrow and on the other hand you are appreciating someone for his/her gesture or acts.
These types of messages must be full of thanking words and should make the recipient feel that his/her acts really meant a lot for you.
Sample Funeral Appreciation Messages
- [blockquote]Thanks a lot for taking out time and for attending the funeral ceremony of my beloved father. It was so comforting to have you by my side at such a difficult time. Thanks a lot for your love, care and prayers.[/blockquote]
- [blockquote]I greatly appreciate your gesture and support at the time of funeral ceremony of my mother. Your thoughts, prayers and the inspirational words touched my heart. Your sympathies and condolences are being greatly valued. Thanks a lot for being there.[/blockquote]
- Your presence at the time of the funeral ceremony of my sister meant a lot to me. It was comforting to have your thoughts and prayers at such a difficult time. I heartily appreciate the funeral flowers that you sent. Thanks for your concern and thoughts.
- I wish to thank you will all my heart for being so supportive and loving at the time of funeral of my beloved brother. Your kind words and inspirational thoughts helped me a lot at such a difficult time. I feel lucky to have such a friend like you. I really appreciated your presence in my life.
- [blockquote]It was so comforting to have your presence at the time of funeral of my dearest grandmother. Thanks for coming.[/blockquote]
- Dear Sam thanks a lot for being there in this tough time… Your support means a lot to me and I really appreciate it.
- My words will not prove to be enough to thank you for all that you have done for me and my family in this time of sorrow. Your sympathy, love and efforts are really appreciated and I am thankful for it.
- Dear Mary, I on behalf of my all family members thank you for looking after the complete funeral services… I really feel lucky to have a friend like you… Your efforts are appreciated…
- Dear Tom, thank you for the lovely flowers and for attending the funeral of Angelina. Your presence gave us mental support and we all really appreciate it…