Relationship away messages are messages that can express the feeling of a boyfriend, girlfriend, husband or a wife about how much the other person mean to them even though they are not together.
Every one of us knows that how difficult it is to stay away from a person whom we love. Here are a few messages that can prove to be helpful to express the feeling of being away from our dear ones.
Sample Relationship Away Messages
- [blockquote]I’m away from the person whom I hug before I go to sleep, who wraps me in his arms and who makes my day bright with his smile! Miss you a lot!!![/blockquote]
- Music has become boring and movies are no more fun. I feel like being swirled by a whirlpool of loneliness because I’m missing you a ton.
- My mornings have become energy-less as I know that it is going to be one more day without you.
- I feel so lonely and I’m roaming around solely, with your thoughts only!
- [blockquote]Oh my heart is breaking when I think of the distance between you and me and waiting for that moment when I will be with you once again.[/blockquote]
- My heart seems to skip a beat whenever I think of how far you are from me! Hope it does not take too long for my hands to feel you and my eyes to see you!
- I thought I had the heart of a warrior that is strong until I realized that it would melt because of missing you for too long.
- [blockquote]I’m starting to hate myself for being sad everyday and I hate you for leaving me alone here for undetermined days. Please come back.[/blockquote]
- I wish there was no distance between us and we stay happy all the time.
- I don’t want to win a lottery or a gift hamper or even the most desired treasury. I would just love a flight ticket that can bring me close to you and get me out of this misery!
- My heart seems to be dying the moment you left and the only medicine is you and only you. Come back as early as possible!
- Technologies are not just enough for me to stay in touch with you. I wish my hands wrap you and hug you.
- Long distance relationships may be lovely to watch only in movies and never ever in real life.