Sad away messages are created to express the extent of sadness you feel for staying away from people you love. They help you share the love and care you have for them and also the extent to which you will miss them while you are away! Let’s look at a few Sad Away Messages.
Sample Sad Away Messages
- I feel lost in a world without you! I’m always longing for the days when I can get back to you!
- [blockquote]Missing you every day is wearing me away! And the only medicine I can think of is you and only you! Hope to see you soon![/blockquote]
- I know we are going to have a hard time staying away from each other! But staying away is also part of life! So let’s go through this for a little while!
- [blockquote]God is planning to make us stay away for a little while just to test our love. And I’m sure that we will exceed his expectations![/blockquote]
- Though you are not here! I see you every moment, feel your breath, hear your voice and completely feel yourself!
- I know you would not be able to stop yourself from going away! But make sure you carry me everywhere and every time in your thoughts and your heart!
- I’ve been missing your hugs and your smile for more than a while now! And I hope to end this as soon as possible!
- [blockquote]We know how difficult it is to even think about going away from each other! But when I think of the happiness we would have when we meet the next time, I feel this is worth a plan to stay together for a lifetime![/blockquote]
- I’m really not away! I’m there around you! Unheard and unseen, just admiring you all the time!
- This is an away message that is not meant to say good-bye! But just to tell see you later for a very little while!
- [blockquote]My cheeks sense the tears, which keep rolling down, because you aren’t anywhere near! Please come back quick my dear, to stop the water that falls down from my eyes as tears![/blockquote]
- We understand the value of people when we miss them! So did I realize how much you mean to me and how much I love you when you are not near my dear! Will be back very soon!