Thanks giving away messages are messages that are sent to thank someone while being away from that place. These messages signify that the person wants to offer thanks to the loved ones even when they not present along with them.
These messages carry feelings of mixed emotions which is coupled with thanks giving wish. Here are some examples for thanks giving away messages.
Sample Thanks Giving Away Messages
- Here comes all the way from 1000 miles, a wish from your loved son, having good things in storehouse waiting for this day, for which many thanks is what I want to say. Thanks mom and dad. Happy thanks giving.
- [blockquote]Some people happen to be special by just being around. Today you seem to be very special, even when you are not around. A special thanks giving from me to you.[/blockquote]
- [blockquote]Life gives happiness, through some people, even when they are miles apart. Here’s a big thanks, arriving on a thanks giving day, at your door step with a gentle sway, all the way.[/blockquote]
- Joy doubles when we give thanks to the happiness life has been giving us, I send you this thank you on a thanks giving day as a token of my remembrance on all the joy you have given me.
- [blockquote]You seek from god, and drift with the waves, its god who remembers to give you what you asked. Thanks to that god on this special day.[/blockquote]
- Using the success God gave us in a good way is a perfect thanks giving to the master who rules us. Remember this where ever you are. Happy thanks giving.
- We are finally getting back, after so many days, may this thanks giving give you many more happy reasons to thank for is what I pray.
- [blockquote]A single candle can light the entire room; a small gift all the way from you has brought such a joy on the tanks giving day. Thanks for the gift.[/blockquote]
- [blockquote]Thanks for the thanks giving day with a yummy turkey in my tummy, this year I am missing it so much my dear most mommy.[/blockquote]
- A thanks giving comes only once in a year, it brings me moments to cheer, and I am missing you so much this year. Happy thanks giving.
- A thanks giving is a day to remember, how thankful we have to be, being very far from all of you, I thank all my loved ones who have been with me till now. Happy thanks giving.