Baby shower is an occasion to celebrate the motherhood and to welcome the new baby in the family. Relatives, friends and loved ones gather together on the occasion of baby shower and celebrate it with joy and happiness.
Baby shower short messages are short messages which are sent on this occasion to congratulate and to send good wishes for the baby and the mother.
Sample Baby Shower Short Messages
Congratulations to the one who is soon going to double your happiness and moments of fun. On your baby shower, we wish good luck to the soon-to-be mother. May your laps be filled with everlasting moments of love and care, wishing you all the best for your pregnancy period.
- We are so happy to be a part of your baby shower. This message is to convey our dearest blessings and love for the baby’s merrier future. May you both live happier ever after, May you experience a safe delivery and have a great future. All the best!
- On this baby shower, we all can look the glow on your face. Your baby would be a wonderful gift whose smiles and cries you shall always embrace. We all are waiting to welcome your baby phase; your baby is soon to fill your life with happiness and grace. Congratulations on your baby shower!
- We congratulate you on your motherhood! May you and your new one be blessed with forever happiness and togetherness. We wish you a happy baby shower, May you new baby be a source of wonders, happiness and cheer. Congratulations on your baby shower and wishing you lots of love.
- Time to say goodbye to tummy and welcome the mummy!!!
- Congratulations on the birth of a baby boy.
- May the little one fill your life with happiness.
- May God shower hi blessings on the little angel and give her all the happiness in the world.
- Time has come to have sleepless nights changing nappies… All the best!!!
- You are the lucky one to have an angel in your home… Enjoy this special moment…
- Wishing you loads of happiness on the birth of your baby boy….
- Congratulations to the new parents…. Get ready to enjoy a roller coaster ride of parenthood.
- Dear Samantha, I am so excited to hear about your pregnancy… Congratulations…
- Dear friend john, congratulations to you and your wife for the new member in the family…