Baby showers celebrate the anticipation of one of the most important events in the life of a couple. Towards the end of the confinement, when the couple are stressed out the most, these parties help in putting them at ease and making them well prepared. SMS messages sent in a teasing, happy tone will warm the heart of the parents-to-be.
Sample Baby Shower SMS Messages
- Soon a baby will fill your life with most cherished moments of your life. So many wishes and prayers being sent your way for your baby shower.
- Baby shower is a time to remind yourself that all the wait is over finally and you are too close to holding that bundle of joy in your arms.
- God is planning to send the cutest baby on this earth just for you, so get ready to have all the fun and frolic in your life which your baby will bring. Happy baby shower wishes to you.
- You are so blessed to be the mom of twin babies who will double up the joy of motherhood for you. May you have a wonderful life ahead.
- Baby shower is here and wishing you a very happy parenthood that is filled with naughtiness and sweetness of your baby.
- It’s your baby shower and some one more eager to see this world is your baby more than even you. So stay calm and wait for the little angel to touch this world with blessed feet very soon.
- A baby changes the life of the parents even before it is born, so start loving every moment of this time until your adorable baby sways in your hand.
- I called and called, I had no reply. Must be busy dreaming of your baby. Wake up, she will be here soon to keep you on your feet.
- As you feel the kicking and the turning within you, you just cant wait to hold the infant in your arms, I know.
- [blockquote]Whatever things are pure, whatever things are beautiful, music that is sweet, loving memories, these are the thoughts to have in your mind as you wait for your angel. The little one will feel it all.[/blockquote]
- May the child born to you be more beautiful and healthy than the one in your dreams.
- Time travels at a snail’s pace for me, dear sis, as I await your cute baby. I know how it must be for you.
- [blockquote]Fairer than snow, sweeter than honey, more beautiful than the cutest butterfly, more gentle than the calmest little lamb, yet naughtier than the naughtiest monkey. These are my wishes for your junior.[/blockquote]
- When will the day arrive, my dear son, so I can hold his/her little toes for myself and see a face similar to the one I had seen 28 years ago.
- I will soon visit to listen to your lullabies.