In anticipation of great events, time seems to crawl. The long wait for the arrival of a baby can be brightened by loving, cheerful messages from friends on the occasion of baby shower.
The messages may be brief, but thoughtful and kind, putting the young couple at ease, preparing them for the birth of their child.
Sample Baby Shower Wishes Messages
- We just can’t wait to welcome your new one. On your baby shower, we are sure that your little baby would be a source of laughter, joys and fun. We congratulate the soon-to-be mother on her pregnancy, may you experience a safe and a healthy delivery. Best wishes for your baby shower.
- [blockquote]We send our warm wishes for your baby shower. Let you celebrate and cherish your 9 month with great happiness and cheer. We pray that you and your baby stay happy always, please accept our warm wishes, blessings and prayers. Congratulations![/blockquote]
- The most precious moment of your life is soon going to happen. You are about to welcome your new one. We are so happy to be a part of your baby shower, may you and your baby have a blessed future. Congratulations dear!
- We will welcome your baby with lots of love. He or she would surely be a blessing from the God above. Since it is your baby shower, we all pray for your merrier future.
- We are sure that you are going to be a wonderful mother, may you and your baby mark blessed years. Congratulations on your baby shower.
- Wish you a happier, more well-knit family life as you welcome this new member into your home.
- Wishing the best of health, happiness, and peace to the father, mother, and the new baby in the womb.
- Warm wishes for the sweetest dreams of the mother and father to come true.
- Wishing you many, many happy moments as you see your child smile, engage with him in his antics, and run after him.
- May the little one fill your days with all kinds of happiness that can be imagined on earth.
- May God’s choicest blessings be on the dear parents and the little one.
- [blockquote]God bless the little one to have no lack as he enjoys his days with his very deserving mom and dad.[/blockquote]
- Wishing you health, wealth, peace, and prosperity to bring up your little one in a happy, peaceful, God-loving home.
- May God grant you all the strength and patience to face the challenges as the days go by.
- As you hold the tiny, little fingers and toes of your little one, my dear Didi, I wish you will think of me too. You know, I do envy the infant for being your child.