A relationship ending doesn’t always mean that the two people in the couple will end up being life-long foes, always bickering and insulting each others.
It’s always not so uncomfortable. Some couples can make peace with the past and continue to be nice to each other, if not friends. The best option is to let go and look at things with a new perspective.
Sending your ex-boyfriend a nice message on special days like his birthday is a nice, amiable gesture that doesn’t only break the ice but creates a calming, friendly atmosphere for the two of them to connect with each other.
However it’s a very difficult thing to do, to write such a message, because of the emotional baggage involved. Check some of the birthday messages for ex – boyfriend enlisted below –
Sample Birthday Messages for Ex-boyfriend
- Everything in life happens for a reason. Being with you was not a mere coincidence and I can say that with confidence because of all the things I learned from you. Happy birthday. Make this day count!
- [blockquote]I am afraid that your girlfriend might get jealous seeing this message but I just had to tell you how much you matter to me because of all that you gave me, made me understand about both love and life. You will always be a part of my mind. Cheers and have fun, birthday boy![/blockquote]
- Our relationship might be over but still I can’t but thank for all the unforgettable moments that we shared. Even though you don’t talk to me for whatever reason you might have, let me tell you I have no ill feelings towards you. Happy birthday and keep smiling.
- I can’t remember the last time we talked and a lot of water has flown under the bridge since our breakup, but I am happy that you have found someone who’s a keeper. I hope all goes well this time. My best wishes are with you not only today for your birthday but forever.
- Being your girlfriend was one of the best things that happened to me in college. You really opened my eyes and introduced me to a whole new world. Things ended roughly but you will always be an important part of my life. Stay well and I wish you all the best on your birthday.
- [blockquote]Things might not be the same as before but that doesn’t mean I can’t wish you on your birthday, does it? I have nothing against you and I wish you all the success and happiness you deserve on this beautiful day.[/blockquote]