Co-workers are the best people with whom you share your joys and sorrows in and away from office. Hence, their birthday will surely call for a celebration. By sending some funny birthday messages for co-workers, you can definitely make their day.
These messages are witty, yet makes sure to convey the birthday messages with a warm feeling. It would be great if you could send it in the form of a text message or can also post it on any social networking site.
Sample Funny Birthday Messages for Co-workers
- We must say it today because this is something true. We are lucky to have got a colleague like you. Wish you happy birthday. Keep waiting for the birthday bumps!
- [blockquote]Wishing you best reasons to smile, laugh and cheer. May you aim higher than ever and attain new heights, conquer more horizons and reach the zenith of success! Hope you achieve this only if you give us a lovely birthday treat! Wish you a great birthday![/blockquote]
- [blockquote]To a colleague who has become a very good friend and guide and to the one who keeps ticking-off boss! Wish you a wonderful and happy birthday and have a great day![/blockquote]
- Every day you have been an inspiration. A friend more than a colleague. Your birthday is the special time to greet you. All the best for your life. Waiting for the ultimate party and hope you don’t be miser! Wish you an amazing happy birthday!
- Happy Birthday on the very auspicious day. I hope that you don’t die before you eat your birthday cake. You have become still older and another year wiser. So put your brain to work and figure out there isn’t a gift for you.
- It’s really not a time to celebrate as you are growing older but not wiser. Anyways, have a great day and a happy birthday!
- You are a man of 40 years with a mentality of 4 year old. Wish you a lovely birthday mate. Hope you have a great one. Time to Party and enjoy!!!
- Enjoy your day today as tomorrow it’s going to be a hectic day again for us. Wish you many wishes happy birthday and many more birthdays your way!
- [blockquote]Wish you a grand birthday dear mate! Hope you treat us the best way and please do not expect any gifts for the same![/blockquote]