A sister—in spite of whatever arguments or disagreements you have with her—is your ally for life and they tend to support you throughout whatever turn your life may take.
Spiritual birthday messages for a sister should be full of greetings, love, and concern; it should have a spiritual or philosophical tone.
Sisters can be great mentors and friends—ones you can often share with the matters which are the closest to your heart, thus birthday messages for a sister are usually appreciative, loving and uplifting in tone. Here are some birthday messages for sisters.
Spiritual Birthday Messages for Sister
- I’m reminded every day why I’m grateful to the Almighty Lord to have someone like you that I can call my sister. Happy Birthday and lots of joy and happiness!
- [blockquote]This is for being the best sisters anyone could ever hope for! I earnestly pray to God so that he bestows you with all the happiness you deserve. Happy birthday and may all your wishes and dreams come true.[/blockquote]
- You’ve witnessed me at my best and at my worst and in your heart you’ve still found a place big enough to love me. May God bless you… Thank you for being so wonderful, sis and many, many happy returns of the day!
- We may have had our differences and our arguments but you still occupy the most important role in my life. I thank God for prizing me with a sister like you! Thank you for being there sis and hope you have a blast on your birthday.
- You know I’ve always loved you and on this special occasion, my love towards you has doubled. Happy Birthday dear sister—May God bestow on you all the things you desire for…
- I’ve probably never told you how lucky I feel to have a caring and wonderful sister like you, but yes I have confessed this to God many a times! Happy Birthday sis, and thanks for always being there to cheer me up.
- I’m not only lucky to have an amazing sister like you but also lucky that you’ve always stood by me and supported me, even in the darkest of times. God could not have been more kind to me, as he gifted me with all the love in your incarnation. Wishing you a very joyous birthday!
- We’ve shouted at each other, been annoyed with each other and argued endless with each other, but only God known that you’re still the closest friend I have and we’ve never stopped loving each other throughout any of this. To my kind and magnificent sister, happy birthday!
- [blockquote]Appreciating all my best aspects but never overlooking my faults, you’ve taught me a lot all the while sharing your love and kindness. Praying to God so that he gives you health, wealth and peace all the years long. Have a great birthday sis![/blockquote]