Breakup messages for boyfriend are the text messages that are conveyed by a girl to her boyfriend to mutually end up the relationship that they shared. Such types of messages are moulded depending up on the extent and situation from girl’s point of views.
Sample Breakup Messages for Boyfriend
- Dear Mathew, I think we both have had enough of each other. It is time that we move ahead in life, without each other. I wish to break up from you and please I request you never to call me again.
- [blockquote]Every relation has a certain time, beyond which it gets stretched and has a risk of breaking up. I think the time to break up this relationship has come. Bye and have a good life.[/blockquote]
- Dear Paul, the moments I spent with you were good but I think we should not continue this relationship because I see no future with you. Please try and understand and don’t feel saddened by it. God bless you and hope you have a good life.
- Jack, it has been 2-3 months since I have been feeling a certain detachment for you but thought it was just a phase. But now I feel that we should break up because things aren’t working well for us. Please don’t feel bad. God bless.
- [blockquote]Breaking up is the best thing we can do at the given moment. We both need time away from each other so that we can figure out what is really going on.[/blockquote]
- I really regret the day I made you my boy. Let us walk on our own paths now. I hate you!
- It is useless stretching this bond further, because I don’t see my future in you. You are not a perfect husband to-be. I don’t want you in my life anymore.
- I just don’t want to be with you to suffer all through. Let live on our own terms. Goodbye my boy.
- Loving you was not difficult but forgetting you is the toughest. But am happy that it now happened, young man! I hate you.
- I knew from the very start that you would break my heart. Now is time to hit the dart and let you bid a farewell fast! Goodbye lad!
- Tired crying for you, sick waiting for you. Now the time to teach you! Just here to tell you boy, Move on because I hate you!