Love break up SMS messages are those kinds of messages which are written by a person to break up from his/her girlfriend/boyfriend by the means of an SMS. These messages are generally precise in nature and must be as brief as possible.
One must try and use a polite tone while breaking up through the SMS because there is a risk of sounding inappropriate in such a message.
Love break up SMS messages must not take up more than 2-3 lines. The following are a few samples of love break up SM messages which can be used for reference purpose.
Sample Love Break Up SMS Messages
- Dear Sarah, we have been going through a few problems as far as our relationship is concerned. I think it is the right time for us to get separated and take a break. I’m really sorry but I think it cannot work any further.
- Dear John, I think I have had a great time with you in this relationship but now since I am moving away from this city; it is the right time to break up and move on our separate ways. I will always remember you and cherish these memories forever.
- [blockquote]My heart breaks while writing this message. Dear, we have been facing difficulties in this long distance relationship for over a year now but I think I can’t take it any longer. My life seems to have become stagnant and I cannot think clearly. It is best that we put an end to the misery and break up. I am really sorry but I had to do this.[/blockquote]
- Life is a series of tough situations and difficult moments. And this is one of the toughest situations that I have had to face. I am sorry but I think I have to break away from this relationship and concentrate on my work and family. Hope you take this well. I shall continue being your friend whenever you need me.
- Jack, even you know that both of us don’t belong together and us being in a relationships is not such a good idea. So let’s be practical about the situation and take a break for a while to figure things out. Hope you understand my point.
- Dear Fred, I am totally in love with you but ever since you have moved out of the city, we haven’t been able to make time for each other. It’s best that we break up.