Messages after break up are the messages that are exchanged between two people in love or in friendship or any kind of special bond after the break down of their relationship.
Such types of messages are mainly mournful and are expressible of the hard life faced by a person in his/her solitude.
Sample Messages After Break Up
- I regret that I loved you so much. I regret the fact that why did I allow you to touch. I am happy that the things between us are now over; I don’t want to see your face in the future.
- Since we have decided to part ways, please remember that I will miss you always. No matter what, I will be thinking about you each passing day. Good bye and take care of yourself always.
- I hate myself for loving you. I wish I knew that you are so mean, dishonest and untrue. It was useless to value you, just know that I hate you!
- At this point of time when you are not with me, I am missing the day when YOU and I became WE. Breaking up with you has made me a little stronger; I have learnt a lesson for the life – do not trust a male ever. Good bye!
- Now when we have decided to part our ways, I just want to thank you for all the wonderful moments that we have shared. Good bye and all the best for your future.
- Now when we are no more together, I just want to say good bye for the last time as I am moving to a different city. Wishing you best of luck for your future.
- Everything I can bear but not the fact that you meant everything to me but I was nothing to you dear!
- Now when you are gone, I don’t miss you but I badly miss the one I thought you were.
- [blockquote]I always feared one thing being with you, that a time should never come when “a person I know” changes to “a person I knew”. I will miss you![/blockquote]
- Since I loved you more than you ever deserved, am being punished repulsively by getting hurt more that I never deserve.
- Forgetting me is up to you, this is the thing I can’t do. Forget me or forget me never, forget the message but not the sender.
- A true love was felt with you and thereafter a true solitude is felt the day I was left without you.