Short break up text messages are the messages which are written with the aim of breaking up with a person. These messages are sent to indicate to the recipient that the sender wishes to put an end to their relationship.
Short break up text messages must not extend beyond a line or two and must be short and precisely written. The following are a few samples of short break up text messages that can be used for reference.
Sample Short Break Up Text Messages
- On the basis of the past few weeks in which we have had many arguments, I think we should get separated and break up for good. Bye and good luck.
- [blockquote]It is really hard for me to do this but I want to break up with you. I am hurt and sad with you and don’t wish to continue this relationship.[/blockquote]
- I am writing this message to tell you that I cannot be your lover any longer because I have fallen out of love with you. Hope you understand and help me in this difficult decision.
- [blockquote]I have made my decision after doing a lot of thinking. I wish to break up with you because this relationship has become stagnant and I feel saturated in it. Hope you have a good life.[/blockquote]
- Breaking up from a relationship cuts away a piece of soul. But I have to take this difficult step and tell you that I can’t be your bf any longer. Goodbye.
- This might sound abrupt and out of the blue but I am breaking up with you. Don’t call me or contact me in any way.
- I know you weren’t expecting me to tell you that we should break up but right now, I am telling you that we should get separated.
- [blockquote]I have wanted to say this for a long time now but couldn’t gather enough guts to say it. But the water has flown over the head now and I wish to break up with you.[/blockquote]
- I want to break up with you because I don’t see a future for us together. Hope you understand and support my decision.
- I am breaking up from you because I don’t think you love me anymore. Best of luck for your future life.
- I am feeling sorry for saying this but I don’t want this relationship anymore.