Business messages are sent to employees, staff members, and other people linked through a business circle for a desirable reason, work or an activity.
These messages when framed professionally well and with an appropriate format are called as appropriate business messages. The tone of such messages is usually formal so as to convey the appropriate purpose of the business messages.
Sample Appropriate Business Messages
- [blockquote]Our company is greatly honoured to work with a reputed organisation like yours. We will shortly revert back to you to schedule a personal meeting.[/blockquote]
- We look forward for a business meeting with you so that we get a platform to personally discuss the rising issues in the marketing and sales practices. Please revert back at your earliest convenience for the early scheduling of the meeting.
- [blockquote]We are grateful to receive your kind invitation for the 4rth business conference that is to be held on 25th January. This is to inform you that I will mark my presence at the conference meet.[/blockquote]
- Our business organisation shall not be able to accept your business proposal due to some personal problems. Hoping for your kind cooperation.
- We would like to send you a business proposal in reference to the telephonic conversation that I had with you regarding the recent business strategies and offers.