Business messages are those messages which are sent or written from one business party to another. A business message is basically a formal message stating anything which is related to the business or any other formal office purpose.
There are many kinds of business messages. The following are a few business messages example which can be used for reference purpose.
Sample Business Messages Example:
- [blockquote]Respected sir, we were pleased to receive your invitation for the business conference you are organising. This is to inform you that I shall be honoured to attend the conference.[/blockquote]
- We are pleased to inform you that your business proposal has been accepted and approved by our company. I shall give you a call soon to discuss the further details over the phone.
- Our company shall not be able to accept your formal proposal for further business correspondence because of certain problems faced in the past. Hope you shall understand our position.
- We would like to keep a meeting to discuss the possibilities of this venture with you in the coming week. Please inform us the day that sits you in the next week. Thanks.
- Our company is satisfied with your statement and we shall contact you for further details shortly.