Business to business messages are sent and received by the organizations, companies and business firms. These messages can be sent for various different purposes including invitations to do business, initiating a new business together, for joint ventures, for a party and other reasons.
Sample Business To Business Messages:
- [blockquote]Dear Mr. Smith, as per the telephonic conversation held yesterday, we are glad to invite you to join our new business firm to work together. We are hoping to receive your response regarding this as soon as possible. Thank you![/blockquote]
- Mr Smith, we are pleased to receive the business proposal from you. Our board of the directors are considering you business policies in order to take the final decision. We will let you know at our earliest. Thank you so much!
- [blockquote]Hello Ms. Susan! We really appreciate you invitation to attend the associate meet organized by your organization. We are in the process of taking the final decision. Our company secretary will submit the reply by tomorrow morning.[/blockquote]
- Greetings for the Day Mr. Joan, we have discussed and considered all your term & conditions of your business proposal. We are glad to inform you that our company is ready to do the business with you!
- Thank you so much for your invitation of New Year party! We would definitely join you to decide about the new business opportunities. Thank for your courtesy and best wishes.
We really appreciate your business proposal to work together on the thermal project in the ruler areas. After judging the pros and cons, we have finalized the proposal and prepared certain covenants. We are looking forward to receive your response on the same as soon as possible. Thank you!