Business voicemail messages is kind of effective technique to restore or save urgent calls or messages when you are busy somewhere or offline due to some business meeting. One can listen to stored voice mails and take an action later on according to this.
Sample Business Voicemail Messages
- Hello this is Richard Robbins. I am away on a business meeting. If you have any queries, please leave your message after the beep tone. I will respond back to you shortly!
- Hi! This is Andrea. I will be away from office till 25th October 2013. Request you to leave a message. I will respond to your queries once I am back to office. If you have any emergency, you can contact me on 45678977829. Thank you and have a wonderful day!
- Hello! This is Michael. I am either on a call or away from my desk. Request you to leave a voicemail and I will get back to you whenever possible. If you have urgent queries you can reach Joesph at 62734567367. Thank you and have a great day!
- Good morning! You have reached the counter of John Miller. I am away from my desk and in an important business meeting. I request you to leave a voicemail. I will make sure to respond to your queries once I am back. Thank you and have a great day!
- Hello! This is Kim and I am in a business meeting. Please leave your name and contact number after the beep tone and I will respond to you once I am back.
- Greetings for the day! You have reached to Mr. Brown, Manager- marketing’s voicemail. Today, I have a meeting and I am busy till 1 PM. Kindly, leave you messages after the beep.
- [blockquote]Good Morning! This is Ms. Emma Watson; I am not on my desk. Regarding any trade query, please leave you messages with name, designation and contact details after a long beep. Thank you![/blockquote]
- Hello! I am either away from my desk at present for some important work. You can drop your important message regarding business queries in my voicemail. I will surely get back to you on this as soon as possible. Please add your name and address if you are a new person.
- Good After noon! You have reached to Mr. Anthony’s voicemail box. I am not present on my desk and in a business meeting. You are requested to leave your brief massage along with necessary information. You will be contacted shortly.
- Hi! I am Tina, HR- Manager, ABC Companies. I will be out of office till Monday, September 10th, 2010. I will resume from Tuesday, so you are requested to leave your voicemail message here or for any emergency call me at 2345 678 7906. Thank you!!