Business messages are those messages which are written and exchanged between business parties or associates. These messages are formally written and must be written by following a particular format.
Business messages can be sent for a number of purposes such as invitation for meetings, confirmation of cheque receival etc.
Ever business message must be precisely framed keeping in mind the exact purpose the message is to tend to. These messages must be well composed.
The Following Points Must be referred to while Composing Business Messages:
- A business message must be started by writing the name and position of the person to whom the business is directed.
- Next, start by writing the exact message in the most precise way as possible.
- [blockquote]The business message must be written in a formal tone and it must not linger away from the exact topic.[/blockquote]
- A business message can be either sent through mail, text message or fax.
- Business messages can be directed towards more than a single person depending upon its exact use or purpose.
- One must keep in mind that business messages are not only meant to be sent to a different party. It can also be sent within a business organisation.