Condolences business messages are those types of business messages which are written in order to send condolences or express a sentiment of condolence for someone associated formally with the sender.
These messages are unlike other business messages which are formal. Infact the tone of such messages must be that of genuine and heartfelt emotion.
Given below are a few sample condolences business messages which can be read to get an idea of how these messages must be framed.
Sample Condolences Business Messages:
- I am deeply sorry for your loss. I hope and pray to god to help you come out of this difficult phase quickly. Take care.
- It is always sad to lose someone close. I am extremely sorry on hearing this news and hope you are doing fine.
- [blockquote]I wish to express my condolences to you in these difficult times. May god help you to get over this phase fast.[/blockquote]
- I deeply regret what happened and am really saddened by your loss. Mr. Mathew’s death comes as a shock to my company as well. He was a great leader.
- [blockquote]It must be difficult to concentrate on work in these tough times. Please don’t worry about the deadlines. I am extremely sorry for your loss.[/blockquote]