In a business setting, it is important that formality should be present in handling each tasks to flaunt professionalism. The limit of formality does not end in handling each tasks but is also observed in the letters that are sent to the employers and employees. This occurs especially if there is a meeting to be held. Choosing appropriate words comes with great necessity to deliver the urgency of a meeting in the means of business messages or letters.
If you’re the person assigned to compose business messages to hold a company meeting then this article will certainly come in handy. Here are sample business messages which can be used as your guide in creating one. These messages can be passed electronically or handed over in a form of letter as means of notifying everyone involved in the meeting.
- Through this letter we offer our deepest apology to notify everyone about an urgent meeting that is to be held thirty minutes from now. Managers and employees must be present the conference room where the meeting will be held.
- On the 14th of May, afternoon, 4 pm sharp, everyone is expected to appear in the conference held in the (place where the conference will be held) to discuss the areas of opportunities of this company. Food and liquors will be served so it is advised to come with an empty stomach. Two invitation cards will be provided to each employee for guests will be welcomed.
- An emergency meeting is to be conducted this afternoon which requires the presence of company managers to discuss significant issues. Changes are to be applied on the floor that is to be practiced by all. The specifics will be discussed further in the meeting. It has been approved that the tasks your currently working on will have to be put on bay in the meantime for the changes might affect them.
- This letter is to notify everyone working in the company to work on the link sent through your emails. The task will have to be acknowledged ASAP so please work on it before continuing your current task. We deeply apologize for the suddenness of this matter. Best regards from (Name of the composer, position).
- Good day, everyone, if you receive this email please inform your team leaders that you will have to be pulled out in just a moment for clients demand your presence in the meeting room. It is important to notify your team leader before reporting to the venue so that you will not be tagged with task avoidance. Please acknowledge by replying to this email with your full name.
- Good morning, the president of the company, (name), wishes to see the persons listed below. The subject of the meeting would be the results of the changes as advised by external auditors. Details will further be discussed once everyone is present. Please announce your momentary absence in the team before proceeding in the rendezvous.