You are what you are because of your parents. Though a lot of emphasis is given on mothers and their love, there is no denying the fact that fathers too have an important role to play in the growth and development of a child. No wonder then that there is a day set aside for the world to celebrate fathers and their undying love and dedication for their children. Fathers are special and Father’s day is the best time to tell them how much you love them. Here are some Father’s day messages that you can write for your dad to tell him how special he is for your and how much you cherish is love.
- I am blessed that God gave me a father like you. With you in my life, there has never been a day when I was left wanting. Thank you so much for making all my dreams come true. Love you Dad!
- When the vacancy for the job of being my dad came up, God definitely found the best candidate to fill the post. I could not have asked for anything more. Thanks for being the most awesome father in the world. Love you lots.
- Only when I got on my own did I understand the value of all that you have been doing for me all through the life. Every lesson you taught me, every sacrifice you made for me is what has shaped me into the strong human that I am today. I love you so much! Happy Father’s Day.
- On this Father’s day I have a confession to make. You have presented me with the most precious things in life – your love, your care, your time and your faith in me. I can’t thank God enough for making you the guardian angel of my life. I love you Dad!
- You have always been my super hero. When I was a kid, you were my superhero. When I grew up, you became my role model. I am what I am because of you. Love you Dad!
- Words are not enough when it comes to appreciating all that you have done for me over the years. “Thank You” just seems so small and inconsequential. But, anyways, thanks a lot for everything you have given me. Happy Father’s Day to My Dad, My Hero”.
- I have the best dad in the world. I feel sorry for the others who have been left out because they just don’t know what they have missed. Love you lots Dad. You are the best.