When a person is unwell, people send get well wishes card messages, to deliver their get well soon wishes. These card messages are the messages that are sent to cheer a person at the time of his sickness.
The message must be framed in such a way that it comforts and ease the pain of the person at the time of his or her illness. Through these messages, sender conveys his get well soon wish.
Such card messages can be sent along with get well soon flowers, etc. Sample of these messages are given below.
Sample Get Well Wishes Card Messages
- We all are praying for your speedy recovery. Please get well soon and return to work happily. We are missing you during our working hours, please take best care of yourself and get well soon.
- [blockquote]We wish that you get well really soon. We are missing to play with you under the moon. Please know that we all are praying for you, you are going to recover very soon.[/blockquote]
- Please take timely medicines and proper rest. You have to take care of you and return to the work in the health that is best. Do not worry about your pending projects; we are here to look after that. Please get well soon.
- [blockquote]May GOD give you strength and will power to fight with your sickness. May you overcome every symptom of your illness. You just need to be careful about your diet and nutrition, you will get well soon with such determination. Get well soon, we all miss you.[/blockquote]
- I have asked the sun to shine for you. Look above at the night and notice the glittering moon. We are messaging to you so that you get well really soon. Your presence is being missed by all of us; you are a source of our happiness. Get well soon.
- You are a source of cheers and happiness during the boring classroom lectures. We are missing you dear. Please get well soon so that we can relive our moments with vigour. Please get well soon and take best care.
- You will be fine and will once again shine. You have to take care for yourself and rest for a while. We are waiting for you so that you can return with your sweetest smile. Please get well soon, we are missing you and your style.