Grieving card messages are the messages written on a card that are given to a person who may have lost a family member or may be facing a tragic situation.
The message is meant to provide sympathy for the loss of the receiver. Some of these sample messages are given below.
Sample Grieving Card Messages
- I understand that it is a big loss for you losing a near and dear one. I am with you at this tough time.
- [blockquote]Mother is the most important person in one’s life. Nothing can compensate for her death. It is tragic to know that your mother is no more; my condolences are with you.[/blockquote]
- I believe that when we lose someone close, they live through us and that gives us strength. I grieve the sudden death of a person close to you, but I request you to be strong.
- It is sad that you lost your job. I grieve for this tragic situation in your career.
- Words can never compensate for the loss that you had to face. I still want to assure you that I am beside you to help you whenever you need me.
- May you find comfort of the presence of friends like us in your life. I grieve for the loss that you have to face, but friends like us are there to always comfort you.
- [blockquote]It is sad that you could not clear your graduation exam, but I request you take this failure as a learning process and achieve success in future.[/blockquote]
- It is sad to know that your father passed away. With the help of sympathy may you become stronger and overcome your sadness.
- In this time of sorrow my sympathies are there for you and hope that it helps you to become stronger.
- I am sad to know about the tragic loss faced by you and would like to let you know that I am there for you in case you need any help.
- It is an emotional moment, but I request you to overcome this emotional moment by coming out as a strong individual. My sympathies are there with you.
- I would like to convey my condolences on the death of your wife. Let us pray for the well being of her soul.
- I would like to express my sympathies and give you shoulder to stand as a strong individual.