Pongal is a very special and popular festival which is celebrated in India. This festival is celebrated mostly in the southern regions of the country and is celebrated from 13th January to 16th January. This is a festival which is celebrated to mark the end of the harvest season and beginning of a time of prosperity. The best way to wish someone on the occasion of Pongal is by wishing them through greeting cards.
Pongal Greeting card messages are those messages which are written in a greeting card to wish someone a happy Pongal. For your reference, some useful samples of Pongal greeting card messages have been provided below.
Sample Pongal Greeting Card Messages
- The occasion of Pongal has come and the time to reap the benefits of hardwork has finally arrived. So let’s celebrate this festival with love and togetherness. Here’s wishing you a very happy Pongal my dear.
- Here’s wishing you a very happy and prosperous Pongal to all my dear family and friends. May this year’s Pongal be a very happy occasion for you and may this year be very abundant from all ends.
- Happy Pongal to my dear Brother. You have worked very hard this year and I am sure that the results of harvest will be very beneficial for you.
- Heartiest wishes to my dear friend on the occasion of Pongal. May this year be a really prosperous year for you and may all your wishes come true.
- Wishing you a lovely day of Pongal and wishing you abundance of prosperity and love. This is an occasion which marks the end of harvest and may this harvest end fill your life with all that you wish for.
- Please accept my warm Pongal wishes for you and your family. May this festival of the harvest season bring to you your choicest blessings and all that you deserve.
- Here’s wishing you and your entire family a very happy Pongal and a lovely year ahead. May this festival of prosperity add happiness and joy in your lives.
- Thank the sun for burning to give us a good harvest. Thank the Plants for sacrificing themselves so that we can feed our sons. Thank the almighty for blessing us with all that we need. Happy Pongal dear friend. May you be blessed always.
- Wishing a very warm Pongal to my lovely and loving family. May god bless us all.