Belated Christmas messages are those types of messages that are written in order to wish someone a belated or gone by Christmas.
These are late Christmas wishes but have the same content as any of the other Christmas message. Belated Christmas messages must be written with a genuine and heartfelt emotion for the receiver and their length must not exceed beyond 2-3 lines.
Given below are a few samples of belated Christmas messages which can be referred to for help.
Sample Belated Christmas messages:
- Wishing a belated Christmas to you mom. Sorry I wasn’t able to wish you on Christmas as I was busy with work.
- [blockquote]Sorry for a late wish but I wish you had a great Christmas day and hope you have a lovely new year. Belated Merry Christmas.[/blockquote]
- Here’s wishing you a belated Christmas. I know this is a late wish but it’s a wish nevertheless. Hope you enjoyed the day with your loved ones.
- [blockquote]Hey John, wishing you a belated merry Christmas. I’m sorry for wishing you late as I was stuck with an urgent work all day. Hope you had a blast.[/blockquote]
- Hope the Christmas day turned out to be a happy event for you. Belated Merry Christmas.