Christmas card messages for family are those messages which are written for family members or near and dear ones on a Christmas card for the occasion or festival of Christmas.
These messages must be self written and heartfelt. Christmas card messages for family can be of many types. The following are a few examples of such messages which can be used for reference purpose.
Sample Christmas Card Messages for Family:
- May this Christmas bring success for you in all spheres of life and may you prosper in each day of the coming new year. Merry Christmas dear brother.
- Dear parents, may your love grow for each other on the day of Christmas and may you find peace in life. Merry Christmas and a very happy new year to you both.
- Christmas marks the birth of Christ. May this day bring you loads of happiness and may you smile forever. Have a great Christmas and a better new year.
- May my family members come together and celebrate Christmas and life together with abundance of joy and happiness. Merry Christmas to you all.
- Merry Christmas dear grandparents. May you continue to shower your blessings upon your kids and may Christ continue to shower his blessings upon you.