Christmas Greeting Messages for friends are those messages that are sent to one’s friends on the holy occasion of Christmas. These messages make the bond of friendship grow stronger.
This is a very special time for friends to get together and make this eve more special with their togetherness. Christmas brings with it the joy of celebrating together the birth of Jesus Christ by exchanging gifts, messages and singing carols.
Sample Christmas Greetings Messages for Friends
- Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! Jingle all the way…..Oh what fun it is to ride on a one horse open sleigh…….Merry Christmas my dear friends….May these Christmas carols make u sing and smile all the way in your life.
- As the festivity is set all around, let’s gather and cherish these moments forever. Merry Christmas!
- May this eve of Christmas bring prosperity and love into our friendship. Merry Christmas….
- This Christmas, I wish this pure relation of friendship to grow stronger and stronger.
- Dear! This Christmas I want to tell you that” I am blessed to have a friend like you.”
- Dear Friend! Wishing you all happiness and peace in your life.
- May this Christmas fill your heart with love and warmth. MerryChristmas….
- Hi friend! This Christmas I have sent Santa all the way to your house to greet you Merry Christmas with lots and lots of gifts and surprises.
- Dear friend…Wishing you and your family a memorable “Merry Christmas”.
- God has blessed me with your friendship dear. Thank you for being with me in my tough times. Wish you a wonderful Christmas.
- Hey friends! It’s the time for Santa surprises, singingcarols, exchanging gifts…Lets jump into this craziness of Christmas.
- May Jesus shower his blessings on you and your family on this Christmas and for all the time to come. Merry Christmas friend!
- Forget the sorrows ,forget the pain
Live your life in his name
As Christmas is all about gains!
Merry Christmas my dear friend
- May God Jesus sprinkle all the happiness on you this Christmas. Wishing you a happy Merry Christmas.
- May the magic of Christmas bring spark and charm to your life.
- With the advent of Christmas, let’s cherish the golden memories of our friendship.
- May Jesus fulfill all your dreams and desires. Merry Christmas!
- It is often said by people that “Friendship is God’s gift”, let’s thank God for this wonderful gift by celebrating Christmas.