The day of Christmas is one of the most special and exciting day for the people who belong to the Christian faith. Christmas is celebrated with a lot of festivity and celebration all across the world and this is a day when everyone wishes one another either by meeting or by sending across messages. One of the best ways to send across a Christmas message to someone you love is to mention a Christmas quote.
A Christmas quote is a memorable and famous line said by someone or can even be a sentence formed by you for wishing someone a merry Christmas. The following are some of the examples of Christmas quotes that you can use for your own reference.
Merry Christmas quotes
- Christmas is the day that holds all time together. So let’s celebrate Christmas with one another and remember all the times we have spent together. Merry Christmas to all.
- The two most joyous times of the year are Christmas morning and the end of school. It seems like both these times are definitely my favorite, thanks to the awesome people I have in my life to celebrate these times with. Merry Christmas to everyone.
- Someone has so rightly said that Christmas isn’t a season, it is a feeling. And on this Christmas, I wish to express my feelings for you. I love you dear and I hope you love me too.
Christmas quotes about family
- Someone has so truly said that ‘Christmas, my child, is love in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it’s Christmas. I would like to wish all of you a merry Christmas, not just today but every day of the year.
- I read somewhere that ‘Christmas is not an external event at all, but a piece of one’s home that one carries in one’s heart’. Such true lines and these lines remind me of my family on this year’s Christmas when I couldn’t be home. Merry Christmas to all of you wonderful people.
Christmas quotes for friends
- Let’s be naughty and save Santa the trip. Let’s celebrate Christmas by being each other’s Santa. Love you friends and hope we will all enjoy this day together each year. Merry Christmas to one and all.
- The excellent of a gift lies in its appropriateness rather than its value. Such true lines said by someone and hold so correct for the gift that you have given me my dear friend. Thanks and a merry Christmas to you too.
- Someone has very truly said that ‘Every gift which is given, even though is being small, and is in reality great, if it is given with affection.’ These lines are so true for the affection with which you brought me the lovely gift. Merry Christmas to you too my dear friend.
Famous Christmas quotes
- On the day of Christmas I would like to wish you by quoting my favorite lines. ‘And know that I am with you always; yes, to the end of time. Merry Christmas dear wife.
- Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful. These are the most amazing Christmas lines that I have ever read and known. Merry Christmas to my lovely family.
Christmas quotes for cards
- The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.
- Christmas is a season for kindling the fire for hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart.
Christmas quotes for family
- Happy, happy Christmas, that can win us back to the delusions of our childhood days, recall to the old man the pleasures of his youth, and transport the traveler back to his own fireside and quiet home.
- I love Christmas, not just because of the presents but because of all the decorations and light and the warmth of the season.
- At Christmas, play and make good cheer, for Christmas comes but once a year.
Christmas vacation quotes
- Santa Claus has the right idea-visit people only once a year.
- Unless we make Christmas an occasion to share our blessings, all the snow in Alaska won’t make it white.
- Mail your packages early so the post office can lose them in time for Christmas.
Merry Christmas quotes
- I don’t think Christmas is necessarily about things. It’s about being good to one another. It’s about the Christian ethic, it’s about kindness. Merry Christmas to you.
- Christmas is of course, the time to be home –in heart as well as body.
- When we were children we were grateful to those who filled our stockings at Christmas time. Why are we not grateful to god for filling our stockings with legs?
Funny Christmas quotes
- I once bought my kids a set of batteries for Christmas with a note on it saying, toys not included.
- A lovely thing about Christmas is that it’s compulsory, like a thunderstorm, and we all go through it together.
Christmas love quotes
- Christmas is a time of year that’s so romantic.
- Christmas is a time to love, to spread love and to experience love. Merry Christmas to everyone.
Christmas Eve quotes
- On this lovely night on Christmas Eve, let’s promise to always be together on this day for the rest of our lives. Merry Christmas.
- Christmas Eve is surely the most popular night in the entire day and is also the most celebrated one.
Christmas movie quotes
- Every time you hear a bell ring, its means an angel just got his wings
- There are children throwing snowballs here instead of throwing heads. They’re busy building toys and absolutely no one’s dead.
- Seeing believes, but sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can’t see.
- Aren’t we forgetting the true meaning of Christmas? You know…the birth of Santa.
- Oh, Christmas isn’t just a day; it’s a frame of mind. And that’s what’s been changing. That’s why I’m glad I’m here. May be I can do something about it.