Christmas season greetings messages are the greeting messages that are sent on Christmas to wish Merry Christmas and happy New Year to near and dear ones.
These types of messages can be sent through cards, emails and other means and must be framed using loving and caring words. These messages can also be sent along with some gifts to make it even more special.
Sample Christmas Seasons Greetings Messages
- May all the sweet magic of Christmas conspire, to gladden your heart and fill every desire.
- May this Christmas end the present year on a cheerful note and make way for a fresh and bright New Year. Here’s wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- May the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow. Wishing you lots of love, joy and happiness. Merry Christmas!
- May your Christmas sparkle with moments of love, laughter and goodwill, and may the year ahead be full of contentment and joy. Have a Merry Christmas!
- May the joy and festivities continue to radiate in your lives, long after Christmas is gone. Merry Christmas!
- With all good wishes for Christmas and the New Year. A wish for peace and happiness at Christmas and throughout the New Year.
- Peace, good will and happiness for you at Christmas and always. Merry Christmas!
- May the Christmas season fill your home with joy, your heart with love and your life with joy and laughter.
- May the peace and blessings of Christmas be yours; and may the coming year be filled with happiness. Merry Christmas and best wishes for a Happy New Year!
- The gift of love, the gift of peace, the gift of happiness; May all these be yours at Christmas.
- May the blessings of Christmas be with you today and always. Merry Christmas!
- May you feel God’s presence in the candles, that softly spread their glow at Christmas and may you experience the wonder of His abiding love, as He guides you, through each day of the coming year. May God’s blessings always be with you. Merry Christmas!
- A silent night, a star above, a blessed gift of hope and love. A blessed Christmas to you! Merry Christmas!
- As Christmas carols fill the air with joy and merriment, as the chime of church bell echoes all around, and prayers reach out to God, I wish you a joyous Christmas and a Happy New Year!