Christmas sms messages for boyfriend are ones that are sent by a girl to her boyfriend on the occasion of Christmas. The tone of these messages is filled with romance and love being expressed by one person to another. These messages can hold a casual note as they are short in nature so that they can be sent on sms to the boyfriend.
Sample Christmas SMS Messages for Boyfriend
- May I wish that this Christmas and many more years be filled with the blessings of love between both of us. Wish you a very happy Christmas.
- Christmas is here again and it reminds me of last year Christmas when I met you first. I feel so happy that you are my boyfriend. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
- May you get more love, joy and happiness this Christmas my dear. Wish you a very joyous Christmas.
[blockquote] I wish we could be together on this misty Christmas night that is filled with feelings of love. May you have a wonderful Christmas and may god bless us to celebrate next Christmas together.[/blockquote]
- This sms is being sent to my dearest friend who has not only stood by me in all difficult times but has also loved me the most. Wishing a very lovely Christmas to you.
- On this Christmas I have nothing to fear with a terrific boyfriend like you, it’s going to be only cheering. So let’s raise a toast to our relationship on this Christmas Eve.
- I am sending three things via this sms that you need the most for this Christmas and they are love, happiness and fun. Have a wonderful Christmas!!!!!!!
[notice noticeType=”info” ]I thank Jesus on this Christmas for giving me a boyfriend like you and pray to god to bless our relationship always. Wish you a very merry Christmas.[/notice]
- You keep a watch on your chimney this night as I am sending a special gift through Santa for you tonight to wish you a very happy Christmas.
[blockquote]Bells are ringing, cold blowing winds are singing but my heart is beating just for you on this Christmas. Have a fantastic Christmas that is filled with love and happiness that we share between us.[/blockquote]
- Let this Christmas bring cheer, happiness and smile on your face just as you always bring loads of happiness into my life.
- May this Christmas bring merriment in your life that stays for a full long year. Merry Christmas.