Christmas wishes messages for family are those text messages that are sent to the family member’s on the occasion of Christmas. Family plays a vital role in an individual’s growth. Through these messages, each of us feels special and blessed to have such a wonderful family. These are personal messages in which one shares his emotions with his/her family members.
Sample Christmas Wishes Text Messages for Family
- Wishing you all a great Merry Christmas! With Lots and lots of love.
- God has really blessed me with a family like you. Thanks for your support always. Merry Christmas.
- May this year, Santa brings all the happiness and love in your life. Merry Christmas.
- May Jesus shower his blessings on you and take away all your pains. Merry Christmas.
- Jingle Bells! Jingle Bells! Jingle all the way! May your life sing and smile like these Christmas carols. Merry Christmas.
- May the eve of Christmas takes away all your sorrows and pains and fulfill all your dreams and desires. Wishing you a blessed and a happy Christmas.
- May this spirit of Christmas, keep our family together always. Merry Christmas.
- It’s time to celebrate the lovely Christmas,
It’s time to sing carols with dance and drum,
It’s time to get cheer up with lots of fun.
Here’s wishing you a peaceful and joyous Merry Christmas.
- Your presence of being with me as a family helped me to stand where I am. Wishing you all a blissful Merry Christmas.
- May the magic and spirit of Christmas bring happiness and joy to your life.
- Christmas brings with it the spirit of togetherness and happiness.
May God bless you with this togetherness forever.
Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year.
- Like the Christmas tree, may our family tree also flourish by the grace of God.
Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- May you shine like a star as Christmas glorifies the earth with ‘His’ extreme presence. Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year.
- Hold my Hand and take me to the top. Mom & Dad I want to be with you always ….Merry Christmas.
- Christmas is a time to cheer, dance, dine and pray. Wish you all the happiness in your life. Merry Christmas.
- I am overwhelmed by the love and warmth given by you. This Christmas, I pray to God for your long and peaceful life. Merry Christmas and a Joyous New Year.