Christmas wishes Messages for son are personal messages that are expressed to son to wish them Merry Christmas and thanking him for bringing so much joy in your life. The tone of these messages brings back the warmth in relationship that a parent shares with a son. These messages are heartfelt and some samples of these messages are given below.
Sample Christmas Wishes Messages for Son
- On this Christmas, just watching you grow up each day before my eyes has been the best gift from God. Merry Christmas, son!
- A Christmas feels always incomplete without your presence. But not anymore, open the wrapper to know why! Merry Christmas, son!
- Our life has become true Christmas, after you arrived in our life as a small bundle of joy! Merry Christmas, son!
- You have been the jingle of our lives from the day you arrive in this world.Merry Christmas, son!
- Watching you grow and progress over the years have been the best moments in my life. Couldn’t have asked for a better gift from God! Merry Christmas, son! May the force be with you!
[blockquote]Every day spent with you is like Christmas because you always make me feel so special.Merry Christmas, darling!We are glad that you have arrived in our lives and continue to enrich it every day with something new.[/blockquote]
- You make us so complete! Your innocent smile is the best gift that I can ever ask for! Merry Christmas, son!
- I can feel the jingle bells ringing in my ears every time when you ran up to hug me tightly.-+ Merry Christmas!
- I don’t need Santa anymore, because you are my best gift for life. Merry Christmas!
- I never get tired of your innocent ramblings you shower me with when you return from school or after match practice. They are like jingle bells to my year. Merry Christmas, son!
[highlight highlightColor=”highlight-orange” ]You are the best Christmas gift we could ever ask for! Merry Christmas, son! You have truly made our lives so special the day you came into our lives![/highlight]
- Your innocent smile and whole hearted laugh is my Christmas gift each day! Merry Christmas, my son!When I celebrate the Christmas with you, I just wish to see that sparkle in your eye as you get down to unwrap your presents. Merry Christmas son!
- Christmas spent with you is always special! Merry Christmas, son!