Christmas is the most celebrated festival globally and people exchange wishes with one another during this time. Sending funny merry Christmas wishes messages is a fun and exciting way to wish a loved one.
These messages are hilarious and make the receiver of the messages very joyous after reading. These types of messages can be sent to a friend or a near and dear one.
Sample Funny Merry Christmas Wishes Messages
- Hey friends! Jingle bells are here again
Along with Santa Let’s play some game,
Get some gifts and have some cakes. May we have a Merry Christmas.
- One, two, three, four! Santa is at your door! Five, six, seven, eight! May you have a shining fate! Merry Christmas to you and your family! Stay blessed and prosperous!
- You have always been my strength,
You have always been a gain,
Dear Friend I know you will make my day by bringing expensive gifts.
Merry Christmas, Love you lots…
- Now that is Christmas time I am going to give an opportunity to all my friends to show their love for me by gifting to my heart’s content. Merry Christmas to one and all.
- I don’t need Santa anymore, because you are there to shower me with many best gifts for life. Merry Christmas!
- I can feel the jingle bells ringing in my ears every time when you hug me. Merry Christmas!
- The true spirit of Christmas lies in celebrating in high spirits, so come over for a spirits party on the occasion of Christmas at our home. Merry Christmas to everyone.
- While Christmas brings in loads of blessings from everyone I guess we should give some breathing time for our elders to hold back some for the next year. Merry Christmas!!!!!
- Santa is over and out with the rum chocolates your friend offered .So we have to celebrate Christmas this year without any gifts. Merry Christmas anyway.
- Oh no Santa is stuck in my fire hood and he is too plump for me to help him out of it. So everyone can come over to my place and collect their Christmas gifts from Santa. Have a wonderful Christmas.
- If I were to give a return gift to Santa then I would pray to Jesus Christ that he should bless Santa to lose some weight as he gets stuck badly every time he tries to get down the chimney.