The snow, the Christmas tree, the gifts, the carols and the food; what’s not to love about Christmas. Sending your loved ones, near and dear ones Christmas cards with heartfelt wishes/ messages in them is another happy tradition.
Given below are a few nice greeting messages for Christmas. Anyone can use these messages to draw inspiration or use them as they are, to make their greeting cards even more special.
Sample Nice Greeting Messages for Christmas
- Merry Christmas dear mom and dad, I love you very much and even though it kills me to not be around for this Christmas, my heart is always with you. I hope that the celebrations will be as grand as always. Have a good time.
- Dear son, I am sorry I will not be there on Christmas Eve this time, but I will be there when you wake up the next morning and we will open the gifts together. So go and celebrate the Christmas Eve with your mom, grandparents, uncles and aunts.
- Christmas day celebrations have started and I just love the atmosphere. The amazing festivities, the decorations and the gifts and traditions all add to the element of the holiday spirit. And having all of my loved ones around makes it an even more joyous moment. So merry Christmas to all of you.
- Dear wife, I am so lucky to have you in my life for you complete every occasion in my life and make it the best one. Every Christmas I celebrate with you is better, more fun, and more memorable than the last one. So here’s wishing one of the very few essential people in my life- Merry Christmas dear. I love you.
- You make my dreams come true. Yeah, yeah, yeah! you, make my dreams come true. And make my life count. May sound corny but is the ultimate truth dear husband. This is our twelfth Christmas celebrations together, and I could not have wished for a better companion to make the holidays memorable with. Merry Christmas baby.
- Dear brother, you are away on your army missions and we all miss you. Christmas used to be our best time of the year and even though it never will be the same without you, we try to keep the spirits of the holiday as you wished them to be. Merry Christmas dear brother, love Susie.