Anniversary condolence messages are the death anniversary condolence messages that are sent to a person at the time of death anniversary of his near or dear ones.
These messages are sent by a sender to deliver his heartfelt sympathies and condolences on account of death anniversary of a bereaved person. The messages are framed in a polite manner to comfort the reader with your condolences.
Sample Anniversary Condolence Messages
- On the death anniversary of your beloved mother, do not carry a sad heart. Instead remember that her memories and love will always be with you and will never be apart. Please be strong enough to look after your family members, her presence would be remembered by all of us forever. Take care.
- Since it is the death anniversary of your dearest dad, please know that we all are there with you to hold your hand. Through this message, we wish to express our deep sympathies and condolences. Please take this comfort in knowing that our thoughts and prayers are always with you.
- The joyous love and the built memories of your beloved sister would be remembered forever. On her death anniversary, I expect you to act a little stronger. No words may heal the pain that you carry in your heart, please know that we all are there with you. Take care.
- We express our sympathies and condolences on the death anniversary of your beloved grandma. Since death comes to all, we hope that you will gain strength to overcome this loss. We are just a call away for any kind of assistance that you may need.
- Everyone has to die one day and this is a fact of life. Today being the death anniversary of your beloved mother, I am delivering you heartfelt condolences and sympathies. May her fond memories and love comfort you now and forever.
- Few years back, your father passed away and left those beautiful memories to track. On his death anniversary, do now lower down your heart as he is still close to you and never apart. Accept our heartfelt sympathies and condolences and let us know if we can be of any help to you.
- [blockquote]The memories and the love that you shared with your mother will last forever. The death anniversary of her might fill you with tears. You have to stay strong my dear. Please know that you are always in our thoughts and prayers.[/blockquote]