When you show your concern to someone, it is important that you should sound so as well. Otherwise, you will end up ruining the message.
A condolence message should always send in accordance to the relationship with the person who has moved on and at the same time with the one whom you are sending it too. Being limited always helps in case of condolence messages.
Sample Christian Condolence Messages
- We are truly sad to hear about the sudden demise of your beloved mother. She was a great person and a lady to remember all through the life. On her death, please accept our sincerest condolences and know that we are with you. May the grace of Jesus bless you and your family. Take care.
- [blockquote]We understand that no pain is far reaching than the pain of losing one’s mother. At such a difficult time we all are praying for her peaceful soul. [/blockquote]Please take this comfort in knowing that Jesus is there with you and your family to heal your pain. Take care and be strong.
- Death is inevitable. The news of the sudden demise of your beloved brother has filled our hearts with sadness. His presence, wisdom and thoughts would forever live in our hearts. [blockquote]Please take this comfort in knowing that we all are thinking about you and your family all this while. Have faith and trust in Jesus and everything will be fine. Please accept our sincerest condolences on his loss.[/blockquote]
- We are sending our sincerest sympathies and condolences on the loss of your grandmother. We will always remember her. Please know that we are just a call away for any kind of helps that you may need. Take care.
- I never had an opportunity to know your mother as closely as I wanted to but I am sure that she was great and may her soul rest in peace.
- Being close to such a nice person as your dad was a pleasure, he always supported you in all that you ever wanted too and I am sure, than now even though he is not here, he will be looking at you from heaven and will continue doing the same.
- I am sorry to hear that you lost your brother like this. May god gives you and your family the strength to overcome the situation.
- Mr. XXX has always been a special part of our life and even he is not there ant more he will remain in our heart, safe and untouched.
- It was a pleasure to know your mom, as I had never seen a woman like her before; she had a special charm in her eyes and smile on her face. Her presence is irreplaceable. May god gives you and your family the strength to overcome the situation.