Condolence messages on aunt’s death are sent to grieve the death of a beloved aunt who has passed away leaving the family member’s in shock and grief. These messages are written so as to express your concern and grievance.
Sample Condolence Messages on Aunt’s Death
- I am truly saddened to hear about the sudden demise of your beloved aunt. She was a lady of her wisdom. Her thoughts and presence would forever live deep inside our hearts. Please know that we are always there with you for any kinds of helps that you may need. Take care!
- [blockquote]May the memories and the love that you shared with your aunt comfort you in some way. Please accept our sympathy on her sudden loss. Take this comfort in knowing that our prayers are always with you.[/blockquote]
- I am very sorry to hear about the loss of your aunt. I can recall the days when I used to visit your home and the way she used to greet us with a big smile on her face. I wish for her peaceful soul. I am just a call away for any kind of helps that you may need. Kindest thoughts and prayers!
- [blockquote]I was shocked to hear about the sudden demise of your aunt. May GOD rest her soul in peace. Please be strong and take care of your friends and family members. [/blockquote]Accept our sincerest condolences and know that we are thinking of you all this while.
- I extend my heartfelt sympathy and condolences on your beloved aunt’s sudden demise. We shall all miss her immensely. Hope her soul rests in peace.
- It was with great shock that I received the news of your aunt’s death. I still cannot believe it has actually happened. Hope she rests in peace and gets eternal rest.
- Your aunt was a charming lady and a special person. She was unforgettable in her own way. I express my heartfelt sympathies and prayers for your family.
- I was truly shocked to hear about the demise of your aunt .I extend my condolences and shall keep you and your family in my prayers as well as thoughts.
- Please accept my condolences on the sudden death of your beloved aunt. Hope God showers your family with strength and courage to deal with your loss.
- I am writing to you in loving memory of your beloved aunt who shall be dearly missed by my family. Hope you remain strong in this trying time.
- Even though there is nothing that shall ease the pain of your aunt’s death. However I am writing to you to let you know that you shall always be in my prayers. She shall be missed dearly.