Condolence messages on the death of Dog are sent to grieve and lend a loving shoulder to the pet owner and his family. Pets are faithful and loyal friends.
They become an invaluable part of the family and develop a great sense of attachment for the family members.
Sample Condolence Message on Death of Dog
I can recall the love that you had for your dog, Scooby. He was your true friend and a great pet to keep. May the memories and the moments that you shared with your dog helps in some way. We will miss Scooby and his presence.
- I am shocked to hear about the sudden death of your pet dog. I still remember the love that you had for him and the way he used to play with you. He and your family members are remembered all this while. Take care.
I used to love playing and running with him. Hope you remain strong and brave during this phase. Take care.
I know that your dog meant a lot to you. He was always so loyal to you. Listening about his death has brought tears in my eyes too. He was always so kind and joyful.
- As we all say that pets are never forgotten, please accept my heartfelt condolences and sympathies at the time of death of your dearest pet dog. His presence barks and loyal nature would be remembered by all of us. Please take care and be strong.
- We all know that you and your dog were the best friends and you loved him a lot. Now when he is no more you have to be strong to bear the loss. Our sympathies and condolences are with you.
- I am shocked to hear about the sudden death of your pet dog. I still remember how loyal he was to you. I shall keep him as well as your family in my prayers.
- I know how much your dog had meant to you and I am going to miss him as well. I am sorry about his death. Hope you remain strong in this difficult phase.
- I am shocked to hear about your dog’s sudden demise. I am sure he shall always remain in your memory as a faithful and lively pet.
- Your Dog’s untimely death has shocked me immensely. His liveliness and vivacity is still etched in my mind. I am as much grieved by this sudden loss.
- The death of your dog has left me speechless. I am sending my heartfelt sympathies as well as condolences. May God shower your family with strength and courage.
- As they say a pet is never completely forgotten, so I send my condolences and sympathies in this trying time to help you get over your loss soon. You need to be strong and deal this loss with courage. May his soul rest in peace.